Advance Fondant Class
Saturday, May 25, 2013 at 10:30am (One Day Class)
In this class you will learn:
- Handle fondant like a professional for covering, surface decor and sculpted details
- Fold fondant like paper; create inlaid and two-sided designs
- Add sparkle with luster dust and metallic paint
- Create texture with piping, stenciling and embossing
- Construct your cake securely and hide your mistakes
This class is a one day class, no supplies needed
Class Cost: $75.00 per person
Please allow 3-4 hours per class
Our Decorating classes are different than any other decorating classes around. Our classes are taught by our professional decorator. We also provide EVERYTHING you need. The instructor reserves the right to make changes to the curriculum based on availability of product and/or time constraint.
All of our classes are held at our Redlands location and require pre-registration and pre-payment. Your spot in the class is not reserved until we receive a deposit. You may register in person or over the phone. Cash, credit, and debit cards are accepted. We cannot allow children of participants or non-paying guests to sit in on our classes. Please arrange your babysitting ahead of time.
CLASSES ARE LIMITED! Please choose the classes you wish to take and BOOK EARLY! Deposit is non-refundable.
Download Advance fondant cake flyer 2013